Employees of Ali & Sons Contracting Co. shall discharge their duties and responsibilities fairly and imparttially. They also shall maintain a standard of conduct that will inspire public confidence in the integrity of the company. In view of this, he/she:
- Shall have full regard to the public interest in fulfilling his or her responsibilities to the client.
- Shall not engage in any deceptive practice, or in any practice which creates an unfair advantage for the competitors or subcontractors.
- Shall not maliciously or recklessly injure or attempt to injure, whether directly or indirectly , the professional reputation of others.
- Shall not engage in any physical and/or verbal abuse.
- Shall endure that when providing a service, service shall be fair and understanding.
- Shall not divulge to any person, firm, or company, information of a confidential nature acquire during the course of professional activities.
- Shall carry out responsibilities in accordance with current professional practice, so far as it lies within his or her power.
- Shall keep informed of new thought and development in the construction process appropriate to the type and level if his or her responsibilities.
- Shall honor contracted price, warranties made, comitted timeframe, quoted quality materials and service and statutory requirements of United Arab Emirates.
- Shall honor the company's administrative policies.